MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, June 27, 2008

Just a Note...

The videos below were posted in order but, as you know, that makes them run from bottom to top..

This is because the last video posted was the last video made but it takes place on the blog from the other side and kind of upside to down side and..

Oh, the hell with it...

Start at number 1...

OH wait..

only one of them is numbered.. and I can't change them at all because of the you tube connection....

Start at the bottom and work your way up !

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Lol I read my blogs through google reader so it came up for me backwards in the order of most recently posted to oldest. That's why I think I watch backwards. =)

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

See... now I'M confused.. (grin)

(waves for a long time to TG)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home