MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, July 06, 2008

The First Thing It Showed Was My Face! eep!



I got a new computer (pausing for polite applause)... It's incredibly cool, and so much more than even my laptop that I am taken aback. I can't believe my first computer (built somewhat by me) had 1/2 mg of RAM and 1/2 mg hard drive. I thought it was the end of the earth, it was so cool...

So, If I don't blog right away a lot (but I might, cuz it's going to make some things easier), it's because I have to learn a new keyboard and some other new stuff.. and transfer things.

Oh.. and the first thing it did while I was 'signing in' was show me my face...

Scared me to death!

Who asked for a camera??

So I played with the image... at least I'll always have special effects!

3 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger theshriek said...

Very artistic....

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

Way cool! I want a new 'puter too. It's so pretty! The face image, I mean. Oh, the computer is pretty too. Nothing more lovely than a shiny new computer screen before the dust, smudges, fingerprints and food crumbs get all over it. Sorta like a new car. And I'll bet it smells good too.

I see it's an Apple. I've never used Mac computers before. I hear they are somewhat easier to operate and hold up longer than Windows. Maybe I'll give them a try next time.

Is that some moonshine glass in that first photo? It is absolutely beautiful.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I love that! I'm going to save it on my puter' and since I don't have a pic of you, I'll print it out and put it in my 'art room'. Art says it's okay.

:)

I'm trying to talk Al into a Mac - still no luck.

Anonymous in St. Louis with the curly red/gray hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home