MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just Keep it On the Kitty Videos.. (or The Laptop is Easier for Kitties)




It turns out that Squeak likes animal videos if they are on the computer... TV doesn't mean much to her...

They were both sneezing last week and made me nervous, but I watched them carefully and they are all better now. Baby Kitty (Squeak) would sneeze about 4 times and then once she just rubbed her nose furiously with her paw... it was such a human gesture that I cracked up.. I helped her by super heating a washcloth until it was steamy, and then rubbing a little of her favorite food on it. She would sniff at it for a short time, which seemed to help whatever congestion/dryness she was experiencing...

Now you know why I get the big bucks!

I will get back to blogging... I'm still messing with three computers, trying to condense them to one... and fighting with Roadrunner BIG TIME (I will save an entire post about this, it's just tooooo stoopid). Hey.. does anyone know a good 'cleaner' that will erase all my stuff from my old Mac but leave the applications? That's my next goal.

ciao

for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home