MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Perambulatin’


Wallowa lake... from the bottom...

I just called Mom (ti’s last night, according to the post date on this) and used my little Neti pot and I was just perambulating when I was invited to the neighbors for a piece of FRESH homemade home grown warm peach pie...

sigh....

I had breakfast today with Allison and we talked more and then shopped and I bought something...

for me....

it’s a long story, but I have a smaller version of this man’s work over my fireplace. I ordered two extra tree bunches when I got it, because it was too small for the wall. It still is...





but this ain’t!

and I deserve it.

I’m going to try to put a video of Jake, Russell’s partner, doing some glass work at their ‘foundry’, if you call it that. I think I have to go through youtube first, but if I can’t figure it out, I will show it when I get home. Russell is the one with with the beautiful glass at moonshineglass.com. I didn’t get video of Russell, as Jake was working when I was there, but I have pictures... Jake is Allison's son!

It’s quite an art...

This is just a small video test....



IT WORKED!... boy, you're in for it now.. (grin)

Here’s Jake, just in case...



Then I drove around Enterprise (the next town) and back to Joseph and piddled around (that saying may not resonate with the younger crowd, but we used to use it a lot... it doesn’t involve piddling).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home