MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Speaking About Dogs...

With all the animal talk (mainly sweet Kismet pictures from bonho) I had to show these...



This is Rosie. She's a rescue dog saved from a fate worse than by my niece. She's an American Bulldog who still seems to be growing. She's riding in my sister's boat and clearly liking it a great deal! My sister and all went to the lake last weekend to get away from the ripping apart of her kitchen due to a water/mold problem. Rosie got to go too, along with Casey, my sister's golden retriever.

They, of course, are NOT allowed on the bed.



nope... never.. no bed sleeping dogs here!





Well... maybe just for a while!!







One of the silliest things about Rosie is the size of her MOUTH!

She doesn't just yawn...

She imitates the Grand Canyon!




7 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

St.J sez....
I'm posting 'anonymously' because I have forgotten my freaking password again.

Oh, needed good 'goggie' pics. I can always count on getting a puppy/kitty fix from you and Bon.

Things are improving. Kippy's back is healing - slowly. We're still having crappy winter/fall-like weather but that's okay because within twelve weeks or so, I'll have the sub-tropic heat/humidity to complain about.

We'll call you this weekend, m'dear

F'y, F, F. And YOU know that THAT means!

St.J

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS!!! We've nailed down the wedding spot! September 2008 and we have plans for a 1940's Ford truck with an ice-filled bed, beer and wine. Bluegrass band. Groom to wear Panama Hat and Hawaiian shirt with Birkenstocks.

Sound like a good time? You'd better be there!!!

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I'm invited to the wedding too...as long as he's got something covering his nether regions (maybe it's a long Hawaiian shirt...?).

More foofy Kizzy photos forthcoming. I love your photos, MizM, what's puppy wearing in that last photo, a cervical collar?

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger TheMollyandSallyShow said...

Mercy! Is that doggie part snake? What a yawn! :)
Miz, Stj, have you two seen my pups?
I know sanjaya has! ;-)

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger theshriek said...

Jeez that yawning Rosie is scary.

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last one makes me laugh every time!

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of COURSE you're invited! MizM, Sanjaya and of course, the mother/owner of my only doG Child. A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home