MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, April 20, 2007

Rosie... With Apologies to Andy Warhol


More about Rosie...

Rosie is a rescue dog. She was 'turned in' to the shelter by someone who didn't want her. None of us knows why, but suspect that they thought she was a pit bull. She is an American Bulldog, both in appearance and SIZE... I think she's still growing. When she was still new to us, and quite a bit smaller, her MOUTH was her center feature (still is!). My niece sent this picture to me and I did an "Andy Warhol" rendition for fun.



I had the untouched picture made into a throw for them for Christmas.


She also served as a very important person in my niece's wedding. The wedding was in Mexico, so they had a ceremony at my sister's house so Mom could attend. Rosie was the Maid of honor and ALL the bridesmaids...

And she was beautiful...



She had some abandonment issues from being rejected, but is now a happy, healthy, extremely loving and sweet dog.

and she makes a hell of a bridesmaid....

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger TheMollyandSallyShow said...

Yes, She is very beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home