MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ahem.....

That THING on my dashboard is a tiny dog. He's been traveling with me for a very long time, and has appeared in all my videos... he's my watchn'guard dog..

he's cute...

(wanders off, muttering.. "picking on my DOG""!)

The earliest snow I've seen on a trip was in Yellowstone.. september 8th. I have video. The elevation wasn't as high, but it was more norther... um.. northerly... um... farther nor..

oh the hell with it.. I'm off to get coffee!

it was cold last night....

brrr..

and the camper next door has been feeding the rabbit too... so it's not some spirit guide or sumthin'...

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't pickin' on the pup, just wondering!! I'm glad you have another intrepid voyager to keep you company!

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do all campers travel with carrots?!?!?!?

I mean, I would because I loooove carrots. But that's pretty funny.

Hey, what the hell is that thing on your dashboard?

(joke)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home