MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Utah...

A short blog with many pictures. I'm stealing wifi again. The campground wanted 4 bucks, and I ain't paid yet. I'm at about 850 miles, and I'm in Grand Junction Colorado. It's a pretty campground, but I got the last spot. Seems there's a wine festival hereabouts...

whoopee...

The drive was beautiful today. Utah is a varied state, with some INCREDIBLE grandeur. Canyons, cliffs, and vistas... I'm gonna put some pictures here so you can see where I drove today.

The first three were taken as I moved east. At one point I was at 7,000 + feet. Then, of course, as soon as I hit the border in Colorado, the scenery changed..

it always does..

state to state...

it amazes me..





I don't know how this will show... I haven't corrected any images so far... it looked still to me, but I was going 75 mph!


always nice to have company...



pretty stuff.


4 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams in Jesse-land, MizM. Take a deep breath of his air for me.

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is that white thing on the dashboard in the last shot?? A mouse? Kleenex?

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

I thought of you when I crossed the border, bonho...

sigh.....

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

CG! are you picking on my little puppy! it's a very small spuds mckenzie and he's my guard dog!!

woof!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home