MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Warm Sunset....



It looks as if the hottest July on record for this area FOREVER is finally over. Well, July is over, so maybe that means something... Oh yes... it means AUGUST, the usual hottest month is here...

damn..

I know I haven't posted enough lately. I need to get back to the letters, but this weather absolutely wipes me out.. that and Mom and all the rest of my stuff. It seems I'm an attention deficit hyperactive child... I can't imagine why anyone would say..
OH LOOK! a chicken.

I will post more, I will. This reminds me, however, of why I always hate the first part of the trip back easts so much. It's like this across the country in September. Heat and humidity. Since I'm a 'hang my head out the window when I drive' kind of kid, it makes it very difficult to be comfortable. I have no 'lightweight' clothing. Jeans. Shirts. Sweatshirts. That's it..

So, I may have to head further north than I planned. I most certainly am NOT going the way I went in 2002... through Arizona and New Mexico and..

However, as much as I dislike this kind of weather..

It does make for some really pretty sunsets...

2 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty sunsets indeed. And it's nice to see your words again.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

That's gorgeous.

Good to see you back blogging a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home