MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pimping my ride...



Ok.. so that's not mine (grin). None of the other pictures are mine, but I'm pimping my ride just the same.

I'm getting ready to travel. I had the rear brakes done today, and oil changed and all the little bells and whistles checked at Art's Auto today. Victor assured me that I was 'good to go', so keep that in mind. I always like to hold someone else responsible!



Now THAT'S some Astro power... wonder how long it would last on the open road?

I'm making what little plans I have, since I don't like planning. One of the best trips I had was a meandering one that took me all over this country at a leisurely pace. Stop when I stop, start when I ... well, you get the idea...



Now THERE'S a pimped ride...

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Ooh! Meander to NC!

 
At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ride is pretty pimped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home