MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dress for Success...




For bonho, primarily... Rummaging again in the photos, I found some other outfits... almost costumes, by today's standards... so bonho, sweetie, if you are awake, this is for you. I really like the tiered dress. The black one is very classy, tho'.




My Father, his mother and his sister...

My father's sister was also a clothes horse after a fashion (get it??!), but never with the panache of my grandmother. She always had a sense of style no matter what.



and finally, in a dress I can't really describe, my dear grandmother and the deer..



1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock my world, MizM.

1. Ohmigod that dress!! And the shoes! Do you have a ballpark year for these pictures? Late teens/early twenties?

2. She's some accessorizer, that woman. Again, love those shoes. And that medallion at her hip! Jealous, and sick as a parrot that these dresses aren't still in the family. Sigh.

3. My favorite picture. A little overdressed for the seashore! Especially the rodent 'round her neck. And your father's like, dude, I want to go play in the sand.

4. Still with the shoes and the beads. Great outfit. Great picture.

Thanks again. I needed that. xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home