MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Here we go...

Well, now all I have to do is get used to this laptop and I think I'm on my way. It's not an easy thing for these old fingers, but at least I know how it's supposed to work.

A Blog, I have learned in the past few months, is a way to spill whatever you want to say and not have someone interrupting. As a consummate talker, I admire this in principal... as a person in desperate need of an audience... well, I have my doubts! I started this as a way to do a diary of my soon to be trip around the United States. The goal of the trip, other than the obvious, is to visit some of the people I have met on the internet-primarily in the Deadwood posting threads. For those of you who might fall upon this in a drunken frenzy some night and don't know my story, I met these people while caring for my mother, who had several strokes in the last few years. The on line people were invaluable in saving what was left of my sanity, and I am going to pay them back, one by unsuspecting one!

I'm done for today. I still have so much to do to figure out this new computer... eep! I am not fond of new. I like my comfort zones and this is NOT a part of one yet. It will be... no... really... it will... I promise.

mizmarilyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home