MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, October 04, 2010

Joseph Again...

I went out to Russell's yesterday (the Moonshine glass man). He wasn't home but Lori, his wife, and I had a really nice couple of hours talking about everything. Every time I go out there he's making glass, so we've not had a lot of time to talk. It was really nice to have that time.

It rained last night and was wonderful. It's probably going to continue today, so it's over cast and nice and COOL.

The lake in the morning... campground in the sort of middle.
Today I'm going over to see Russell today and then just fart around.. (oops.. did I say that out loud?). It's such a lovely day.. sigh..


My favorite house in Joseph...


and, from an old picture,... Joseph in all her glory (the colors aren't fully changed yet)

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a very pretty place.
Cool? You want cool? Our temp was 44 last night.
Peebs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home