MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Here I Go Again...


I'm off!

Well, actually I've been off for a long long time. Just ask anybody.

No

Seriously

ANYBODY!

I hit the road tomorrow and I"m very amped...

Ready

Willing

Now the question is... just how able am I (able I was ere I saw Elba?)

We shall see..

I'll write from the road.

Posited destination is St. George Utah, as , even though I"m going to go eventually to Arkansas (maybe) I don't want to go through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma ever again.

Ta ta!

1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!! FaRtY-FaRt-FaRt! I'll be tracking your progress and autoharp sessions! Remember my message to Jim Beaver, should you run into him...heh...heh...

Hugs! ME!
St. Julien O' The Loyal Order O' The Gem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home