MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Just Plane Close...


There's a park near the airport (and right next to an In'N' Out burger) where you can stand underneath the landing zone at LAX. I've tried several times to get good pictures, but, oddly enough, the speed of the planes is waaay to fast to get a good shot. I was, however, stopped at the signal and along came this plane...

Still hard to gauge. I thought it was closer...

just you wait..

I'm going to settle at the park for a while and wait... and wait.... and hope and wait... and..

So this is just a taste. I want one RIGHT OVERHEAD...

and the first one who mentions that I might need a life is in real trouble....

3 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Blogger Janet James said...

OK, I won't dare say that you need a life. I wouldn't think of telling you that you need a life.

Actually, I'm just extremely glad you're not trying to get an upclose picture of a garbage truck.

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marilyn, for dogs sake, get a life.

:-) Kidding. I love ya! I love pictures of planes, too.

Peebs

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

hmm... garbage truck....

hmm..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home