MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, July 09, 2010

Good Morning Starshine, the Earth Says "Ouch! HOT!"



I hate it when the weather map looks like this...

and I feel sorry for you all.

If, however, you will take note of the temperatures on the little column marked "Beaches", you will note that it is a remarkably cool average of around 68 degrees and 'foggy'. What that really means is , since I live really close to the beach, it is 65 and overcast now and has been all day...

all week...

and all month..

aww... you poor little'uns... all sweaty and sticky and hot...

and me...

cool, calm and collected...

I truly feel just a little teeny tiny bit sorry for you...

no...

really...

honest!

I mean, i had to wear a SWEATSHIRT on Tuesday...

and, apparently, have forgotten to praise Marsha, my Florida BFF who is in charge of MY weather just as I'm in charge of hers. I'm supposed to thank her for the coolness, for which she readily accepts credit. I'm supposed to FORGET that she's given me about 800 serious earthquakes in the last couple of months.

People are soooo selective...

tsk tsk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home