MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dogs(?) Playing Poker...


Here's the story...

My niece and nephew (in law) have this little joke about how Chris and Rosie (their American Bulldog) have a special club, and often hang out together late at night. When my sister's dog, Casey, joins them for the evening, the story was that , OMG , they were all hanging out drinking tequila and playing poker all night long...

So my sister sneaked this photo of the group which, apparently, has expanded to include my other nephew and, of all people, RILYNN...

Talk about corrupting a young child!

From left to right.. Kevin, Rilynn, Rosie, Chris and Casey (still with her pacifier... poker must make her nervous)

I love it!

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i loved this!!! 'dogs playing poker' is in my top 10 fav pieces of artwork...AND i know from personal experience that this is exactly what happens when dad babysits!!! T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home