MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Another Thanksgiving Tradition Handed (!) Down..

When my nephew was young, he loved black olives... come to think of it, I don't think I ever trusted people who didn't like black olives.. still don't. But, as usual, that's another story for another time.

Anyways, my nephew was particularly fond of 'loading up his fingers' with them.. one for each finger. It seems to me it took longer than it should for us to realize that we should have at least one extra can of them just for this... well... obsession seems like such a serious word... let's just call it a habit.

So.. in keeping with family traditions and familial traits and all that, he has taken it on himself to 'train' the baby.

and it seems to be coming along nicely, I think...



Oh... and don't you tell me this isn't an awwwwww moment! (just how many negatives CAN you get in a sentence and still have it come out positive? hmmm... "don't you never not tell me this ain't not the cutest baby ever" ??)

3 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Anybody not liking olives (green or black) probably is not to be trusted. And yes, that is the cutest baby ever (with the exception of my six kids, 13 grand-kids and 2 great-grandkids that is!)

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Thanks Chuck... I'm glad you agree about the olives. My favorite (and it took a friend to introduce me) are the garlic stuffed green ones.... (drool).. oh... and about the baby?. yeah.. she's cute...

(I don't really get this baby stuff... truly... and they actually HANDED HER TO ME).. Phew.. I didn't mess up at all!

and geeze.. you're a dynasty!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Garlic stuffed, B+ Pimento stuffed, A+ And you know, I usta coodnt even spel patriarch, now I ar one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home