MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Stacy From Seattle...


BIG FISH GAMES! click to get there!

I tried to move some of my favorite games to my new computer, but somehow had lost (yeah right, at my age it's called "IT'S HERE SOMEWHERE!!!) the codes to transfer the games. I wrote to Big Fish, which is one of the few good game places for Macintosh, and got a reply from Stacy.. in Seattle...

sigh...

I want to be in Seattle ..

well, close, anyway.

So... Stacy tried to help me , with the limited information I had at hand, but we couldn't find my account. I purchased the games at another site and my card had changed and my e mail had changed and I had some codes for them, but they didn't match any of their stuff and... well.. I figured .. What the hell, I'll just get them again.

But Stacy wouldn't hear of it...

And sent coupons for the three games I thought I'd lost forever.

Now THAT'S customer service..

and she was cheerful and conversant and, well, just fun to talk to..

Of course she can be...

SHE DOESN'T LIVE HERE!

sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home