MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, October 17, 2008

My New Friends...



I forgot to show you what I got in Big Sur... Instead of a long trip, I got a couple of new friends!

What I want, someday, is the Loet Vanderveen herd... a bunch of these little elephants all running together.



Waaay beyond my means...

But, if I get another next year, it will be the panda and cub... (smaller than it looks)




I love this one....

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey those guys are cute...

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes those guys are TOO CUTE...wish I could give them to you for Christmas...
bbbutttt...eeerrrr...
we don't have jobs...and, um, I, er...well...
maybe we can find something like them on ebay???
(...DAMN....)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home