MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Lizard??



There was a lizard in my niece's kitchen today..

They're living in my mother's house - the house in which I lived for most of my young life. I don't remember ever seeing a lizard anywhere near that house, even though it is in the 'hills'.

She gently took it outside and it tried to bite her...

Come to think if it, the more I look at it, the more it looks like a gecko...

or some sort of Chameleon... ??

It's cute, though...

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lizards are cute, except when they're bity.

I like your new photo. It's cute too, but I hope you don't bite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home