MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, May 18, 2007

They're EVERYWHERE!!



The Deadwood Stage

So...

I'm sitting at breakfast this morning and the owner and I are discussing baseball. We are joined by another diner, and SOMEHOW, the discussion segues from Ken Burns Baseball series to Ken Burns Civil War series and, ultimately, to DEADWOOD.

Turns out that the aforementioned diner LOVES the series and has had no one with whom to discuss all the good stuff.


We talked and talked and there were so many things he didn't know because he'd never been on the boards or had 'one of those conversations' (you know, the ones that go on and on forever). It made me happy and a bit sad because I miss the series.

A lot...

Needless to say, another small world encountered, I was a bit late to see Mom today!

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meeting a kindred spirit, 'tis a good thing. I'm sure mom understood your lateness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home