MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ok.. I'm IN the Abyss...



I'm no longer standing on the edge, I've peeked in too often..

I'm sending my college nephew a huge box of goodies for Halloween, our favorite holiday (well, his for decoration and mine for sending him things). So I got out the old wrapping paper and wrapped SOME of the stuff...

do you think I've gone just a little too far??



Please, send me packages to decorate, It's become an obsession!

(look how I decorated a box of muffins for my doctor's office people who are so nice!)

I need to get on the road..

soon...

11 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap. Holy crap. You can wrap my freakin' Christmas presents for me.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are wonderful....who wouldn't love them?? I would hate to unwrap them. Just send me an empty box that's beautifully decorated so I can use it as an art piece . OK.....there's an idea for ya!!!

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about that double post!! ow.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

actually, there were three... (grin)...

I saved them to a very special place...
me

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

and bonho?? any time, sweetie... any time!


Hell... I thought I might wrap the round bar (a challenge!)

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

So - when do you leave exactly? Cus I was cooking something up, haven't started it yet, but if I knew I had 2 weeks - I could get something very special to you.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Nope... I'm hoping to be out of here around the 15th...

depends on bills and car stuff and getting my stuff together...

you'll just have to wait until I see you !!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

When am I gonna see you?! When!?

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Ain't sure, sweetie... couple of weeks away at least... maybe three? I Gots no schedule...

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh those wrappings are definitely awesome BUT YOU KNOW HOW HE IS...HE'LL NEVER OPEN THEM!!!
ha ha....

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

That last one was my sister...

and she's right!

rofl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home