MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, June 05, 2010

FIC ...


(Found in Camera)

This was the last picture I took on the trip in April. This is the campground in Buellton (home of split pea soup). It is ALWAYS windy there. Hot and windy. Cold and windy. Windy and windy. Raining and w... well.. you get it.

But...... late that night I looked out and the moon was between the trees and all the little campsites were lit and it was a pretty picture. I just can't hold a camera still enough with the flash turned off (grin).

Normally I don't like all the lights in a campground; in fact, my favorite ones are those that are dark dark dark.

This is pretty, tho.. reminds me of the picture in my sister's house when the power was out.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is a beautiful shot! Wow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home