MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Just a Reminder...


So...

I'm home again, which should surprise no one. Except maybe me.

It was a good trip. It rained a bunch but was mostly just cool and quiet. My favorite kind of trip.

So, since I have not much else to say, I thought I'd put up the map of where I've been...

43 years of travel.

Hell, most of you aren't even that old!

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm seeing more of Alabama than I'd ever thought you would have admitted to! ;-)
Glad you're home, safe and sound!
Peebs

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger mizmarilyn said...

Only on my way somewhere else... (grin)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home