MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Do Kitties Dream?

They must.

Just now, Big Kitty started mewing slightly in her sleep... it was a distress confused mew, very unlike her real voice. She actually doesn't use her real voice often, only with strangers. I don't know if she's worried when they come or trying to talk to or impress them. She rarely talks to me, as I meet her every need.

Back to now.

I woke her up, petting her and talking to her. She was on the back of the couch, and she immediately came over and put her head on my forehead and just sat like that for a long time, finally starting to purr. She was reluctant to lose the contact (she's a head butt kitty as it is).

Was she dreaming of the lonely life she had before? or some scary place or treatment she knew?

I hope not...

But I'm here, just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home