MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, October 16, 2009

Pictures I Never Saw of My Father...


and am I glad!

This was for some rotary function. I'm scanning in the pages of our old photo albums, rather than the individual photos, and I'm going to send CD's to the family. This way the pictures are as they were in the books, explanations and all..

But there's no explanation for this!!

WHAT WAS HE THINKING (grin)

I didn't think it was him in the small pictures, until I saw his ring (the one I wear)...

then there was no doubt!

ain't he a cute blonde?



at least someone gave him flowers!

and I don't have ANY idea what this means...

don't know that I want to know..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home