MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, October 07, 2005

Back where it all began...


Instead of Mom, you get my sister and my niece (sister center, niece on the left) taken during the race at the Hometown Fair.


I'm at the Galleria, the place I first tried WiFi. Now, normally I'm not a 'hang around with the same guy more than once" kind of gal, but this was SUCH a great experience that I just had to give it another go. I just saw a movie, and am having a bite of lunch before I go to see Mom. I was going to put a picture of Mom on this post that I took with my camera, but can't seem to get it OUT of the e-mail I sent to myself. I'm using the Adelphia on line service rather than my home, of course, and must be missing something. I can't seem to save the attachment that I sent, although I have been able to save others... hmm... yet another conundrum.

The movie was so so.. It was Gospel, and I somehow expected more gospel music, or at least gospel music as I knew it, but maybe gospel music has kept up with the times and this kind of 'hip hop' stuff IS gospel music now. It wasn't bad, as almost all music is good, it just wasn't what I expected. I didn't come out of there singing anything, and that's such a given for me that I'm surprised...

Ok.. I'm off to see Mom.

later....

me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home