MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

HOT in Buellton...


A bird I saw in a rest area (the ONLY rest area in California, but that's another story for another time)....

Well, I’m about 150 miles from home, but am stopping for several reasons, the least of which is I’m beat... I stopped in Sausalito this morning, just north of the San Franciso Bridge, and had breakfast at one of my favorite little places. Since then I’ve driven over 350 miles almost non stop. I used to be able to do at least 500 before I got ditzy.. um... make that ditzier . This is a very nice campground, but it’s on 101 BEFORE it makes that nice turn to the ocean, so it’s windy and hot.. at least it doesn’t smell like cows! I spent last night in Petaluma again, and they had fertilized the entire upper portion of the state... flies and cow poop... just my favorite... yuck...

So.... if I can’t post this, I’ll at least be home tomorrow..

me!

I'm home... Now the trip won't stop here, as I will be discussing different places that I've been and have pictures! So, if you're still interested, keep hanging around! But give me a couple of days to get rested and un weird..

me!

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful trip. Wish I could've gone with you, but in some ways, I feel like I did. xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home