MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

OH... MY.... GAWD!



Russell just sent this...

It's the first piece of a new type of work. To quote Russell, " I've been searching for this type of piece for some time now and it finally came out.". He goes on to say "I am quite excited about this movement, I have been flailing around for too long, now maybe things can start happening, its only been 20 years. What is it they say, better late than never. "

I am blown away by the intricacy of this piece. Look closely at the different movements of color... This can only be encouraged in hand blown art... he never knows what he's going to get!

I just had to share it with y'all...

3 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh geez that is AMAZING...
I can't even believe it..! he is GOOD....
me

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, you.

xx

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger theshriek said...

That is so beautiful...

Also happy belated birthday.
-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home