MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Monday, December 05, 2005

Sweet Sophie...




Rachal (on the left) and Vanessa at the Knitting Factory. Sweet Sophie having a great time.


I don't know what to say other than we will all miss you... I keep going back and editing this in hopes of saying something profound and meaningful, but there is nothing profound and meaningful about Sophhie's death. It sucks. So I'll leave it at that. Sophie, you were a wonderfully funny, biting, sharp, warm voice in our little community. You leave a hole...

Marilyn

1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Thank you, Marilyn, for calling me and telling me the news. It deadened the shock that I would have experienced had I just logged in...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home