MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Tom Lewis- Montana Pioneer and my???



This is, as nearly as I can tell, a picture of Tom Lewis. He's related to me Somehow. We don't look a bit alike, except for the beard...

On the back of the picture it says "Taken at the Cabin, Will send another as soon as snow is gone showing full cabin', Tom. I found other pictures of skiers. It appears from the guest book that my grandfather was there when he lived in Denver, as were other members of my family through the years, from Los Angeles and New York. I can't imagine them driving to Montana in the Winter, but I did find a picture of someone next to a small plane..

The plot thickens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home