MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Sunday, October 16, 2005

By the Sea... By the Sea....


My pier.. this morning... there is supposed to be rain today, but it's not evident so far. Nice surf, tho'... The mountains behind are the Santa Monica mountains, and are quite a distance away.

More family stuff later...One of my favorite weekend things to do is go out to breakfast on the ocean. There is a place in the beach city next to mine that is right on the 'strand' (the walkway next to the sand). I meet old friends and we talk about just about anything. The weather is changing today, but this morning it is crisp and clear (because all that Santa Ana smog has blown back to Collegemom's house, where it lives. I'm trying to work up to taking walks on the strand, where I get to see the ocean and some incredibly over priced homes (that would be cool to have except in the summer). Usually, this time of year, you can see dolphin swimming up and down the coast, but I saw none today. It's Ok, they'll be out tomorrow.. or the next day. It's somehow always awesome to see them surfing.

And so, surfeited for the day, I am off to see Mom...

me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home