MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Heela WHAT????


My nephew sent this picture to me... it's a Gila Monster that has taken refuge beneath their extra refrigerator! (remember the picture of the rattlesnake on their back porch??... NOT my kind of place)...

Although I don't mind the pretty little Gila...

imagine being called a monster all your life just because of the way you look!

aww...

do you like him more now?

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll miss you and your wonderful blog. To the goofiest, most wonderful, inspiring, gutsy, literate, hilarious, eloquent woman I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I just hate that I never told you most of that in person. My world is much smaller and a bit more lonely without you in it.

Hugs,

St. J. (AKA Nancy Klepacki Harding) Belleville, IL

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe it. I think you are just off on another free-spirited road trip.

You were a true, and wonderful friend to me for seven years. So glad I got to meet you in person a few years back, when you dared drive into Northern Alabama.
I'll miss you so much.
I love you, and I'll never forget you.

Peebs (Diane - Alabama)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home