MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES

MIZMARILYN'S MISSIVES... THE MANIACAL MUSINGS ON THE MEANDERINGS, MISADVENTURES, AND MISHAPS OF A MISGUIDED MISCREANT...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cambria and Cayucos

So... I slept better last night (I forget that it takes me at least 3 days to get used to the bed in this little van), but my body didn’t .


Cayucos
I had breakfast in Cayucos again... once you've got a good thing....

I went up to Cambria today.. it’s a little enclave above Morro Bay ; a little artsy community. I had a relative who used to live in a great house up here, and I visited them as often as I could. Sweet place. I could live here too, but it’s waaay to off the beaten path to ever want to travel...

but nice.


Most of the houses are on hills, which is another reason I wouldn’t pick the place. I dream of a one level house. Dream...

I poked around some antique shops but was hindered by the fact that I’m not standing upright exactly..


and on the way back to the campground...

The little town of Harmony... population 18.



I did finish Stephen King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home